Audrey loves to read and be read to! This is one of her all-time favs... if you have yet to read this best-seller of a book, I highly recommend it (the plot is some-what complex, but the character development is quite note-worthy).
I was reading Fluffy Chick to Kylie the other day, when she got totally scared by the book and started freaking out! Haha. Apparently it is a very intense page-turner! Today, she liked it though. So who knows.
2 comments:
I was reading Fluffy Chick to Kylie the other day, when she got totally scared by the book and started freaking out! Haha. Apparently it is a very intense page-turner! Today, she liked it though. So who knows.
I LOVE what you did with the picture with the black and white and color emphasis on the book. You must tell me how you did that!
Audrey is just getting cuter by the day!
Thank you again for including a link to my website on your blog. Also, for being a walking, talking advertisement for me:-)
Post a Comment