Monday, September 8, 2008
Back in the Saddle Again
I can't believe that it is already September. Audrey has been a busy girl playing in her Jump-a-roo, going to Eugene, hanging out with the grandparents and going to the zoo. She was more interested in napping than seeing the animals, but I had a fun time with my friend Kelley and her 2 year-old, Bubba (Kevin). We went the week before the baby elephant was put on display, but, it was still very crowded for a Thursday. The Flood family also went down to Eugene a few weeks ago to see Uncles and Aunties. As much as we'd love to take Audrey to her first Duck game at Autzen, I think we're going to wait a couple years (an infant or even a toddler in that type of environment does not sound like a good idea on many levels). So, we've been watching the past two games in the comforts of home where Audrey can eat when she pleases and dipes can be changed without having to ask people to get up off their seats.
Audrey and I have gotten spoiled in enjoying Dad's/Dan's company on Monday and Tuesday evenings that past couple of weeks -- school starts back up this week for him, final term! Easy for me to say, but I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I have had the pleasure of going back in at work to do some temp work -- I feel a little guilty with just how much I enjoy being back there and working with my old co-workers. I am able to go home to feed the babe at lunchtime, and the rest of the day is spent with Grandma Sondra (who is in 7th Heaven this month babysitting both granddaughters each week).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute collage of Audrey! I think I am going to have to sit down and pick your brain to learn all these tricks with computer blogging...how do you do all those cute pictures and layouts? I admire and am envious your knowledge.
Post a Comment