#2
Numba 2
unanimous! #2
Definitely #2. Morgan Freeman says so.
I'm a Halloween traditionalists and so I vote for #1. Plus, Audrey looks great in orange.Grandma Sondra
#3 Hands down.
I say #2 or #3. I think the penguin is adorable, but for the sake of my bro-in-law Josh, I say #3 as well. He is the number 1 batman fan in all the world, i think.
Pumpkin! I was a pumpkin on my first Halloween.
Seeing that as pumpkin is the only gourd on the list, I'm going to have to have to go with Pumpkin Baby. Fo sho.
The punkin is cutie, but that penguin is too fab. Eugene Higgs vote #2 (we're big fans of #2 all over)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
#2
Numba 2
unanimous! #2
Definitely #2. Morgan Freeman says so.
I'm a Halloween traditionalists and so I vote for #1. Plus, Audrey looks great in orange.
Grandma Sondra
#3 Hands down.
I say #2 or #3. I think the penguin is adorable, but for the sake of my bro-in-law Josh, I say #3 as well. He is the number 1 batman fan in all the world, i think.
Pumpkin! I was a pumpkin on my first Halloween.
Seeing that as pumpkin is the only gourd on the list, I'm going to have to have to go with Pumpkin Baby. Fo sho.
The punkin is cutie, but that penguin is too fab. Eugene Higgs vote #2 (we're big fans of #2 all over)
Post a Comment