Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Audrey at 4 Months


Today Audrey is officially 4 months old. She celebrated the day by waking up at 3:30 am with a dirty dipe then slept with mom and dad. Within just 4 months, she can smile, laugh out loud (when dad coughs or when tickled), stand with support, sit-up with support, reach and grab for her toys, talk to herself in the mirror (not sure if she thinks it is herself or another baby), knows her parents and grandparents, knows her name, "sing" when being sung too, and is trying so hard to say "hi". Also at 4 months, our little widge is wearing size 6-9 months clothes. We find out tomorrow at her doctor's appointment just how much she has grown since July (I'm guessing she's about 16 lbs now?) I know it is so cliché sounding, but the last 4 months has just flown by... I can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

Trish said...

It may be cliche, but it's so true! How did our babies get so big!? They aren't the newest kids on the block anymore!