Monday, September 28, 2009

Update

Hi all!  Small little update (minus pictures, boring I know).  Audrey is doing well and has been fighting off a small bout of pneumonia this past week (note that the said pneumonia came on during day #2 of me being back at work, I am lucky to have an employer who understands the work/life balance!).  She's on antibiotics and inhalers and still has her sweet Audrey disposition despite being under the weather.  We are scheduled to head out to the Midwest this week to visit family -- Audrey is looking forward to seeing her great-grandma Audrey and meeting her cousin, Siri (and seeing everyone else, too!)  I'll be bringing my camera with and my new 8GB memory card, so I'll have plenty of photos to post after our Minnesota/Wisconsin voyage.  Until then, keep Miss Audrey in your thoughts for a healthy recovery... she seems to be getting sick a lot these days...

Thanks!

Ok, ok... here's a photo of Audrey trying to lift a 20lb medicine ball at our gym... hard to enforce a toddler to keep still and rest up!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Poor little honey. Such a bummer bout of illness she's had!! I hope she's doing OK, and Siri is also very excited to meet her cousin. See you soon!! :)