Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Audrey Flood, Nike Shoe Tester





Last week when Audrey and I went to visit Grandma Flood at her work, Audrey was requested to return the following week to be a Nike 5c Shoe Tester -- we happily accepted the offer (and by 'we' I mean Mari and I).  Today Audrey tried on the Fall/Winter 2010 line of the toddler Michael Jordan's.  As a shoe obsessed female, I have to say that they were pretty sweet (oh yeah, Audrey liked them too).  Photos were taken, small videos were shot, and notes were jotted for every pair she tried on.  After 30 minutes of this Audrey got to pick out a pair of her own shoes (pictured).  Audrey kept saying "shoesh" the entire time, she had a blast.
Miss Audrey goes back in 2 weeks for round #2 of the shoe testing.  More shoe testing = more shoes.  Maybe I should look into this myself... 
We also shared some coffee/oatmeal with Grandma.  Audrey passed out on the car ride home -- she remains sleeping as I update this blog.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

just sayin', Tay would love to be a children's 11 shoe tester...

The Looney Kids said...

How fun! I LOVE baby shoes...sort of an obsession :)