
Oh, wow. I am falling short on keeping this blog updated. My sincere apologies to you all! I really have no excuse, just been busy chasing a 14 month old around and the typical day-in day-out routine. Lots have changes for Miss Audrey. In June she FINALLY sprouted her first two front teeth. The long nights of teething proved to be challenging both for Audrey and Dan and me... not looking forward to the bottom teefers coming in (and the molars... oh, fun). June was also filled with trips to the zoo, Portland Children's Museum, pool, and other outdoor adventures. One important note I forgot to blog about in May -- Sara, my dearest and fondest, took our family portraits -- they are amazing! Thank you, Sar! Check out the Floods feature on her photo blog HERE. Yes, that is me with blond hair... it was fun while it lasted, but got to be too spendy to keep-up. I'm back to brunette again (at the relief of my parents, hehe). Here's some other fun photos taken in the month of June. I will blog about the month of July later tonight! xoxxo
Audrey can now say "No"(bottom left)
...
Audrey can now say "No"(bottom left)...
At the zoo with Taylor (late May)...
...
1 comment:
So cute, as usual. She is getting so big since I last saw her!
Post a Comment