Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A (toothless) update


I can't believe that Audrey will be 1 year old next month -- this year has seriously flown by, and yet it feels like I have known Audrey forever. Although Audrey is approaching the 12 month mark, she has yet to get any teeth. I will miss her toothless grin and expect her to get teeth any day now (I also said this about 4 mos. ago...)
Audrey can do a lot for a near-11-month-old. She can wave "Hi" and "Bye-bye". She can blow kisses, she gives kisses and hugs and pats. She can point at things (and then usually says "hi" to whatever she is pointing at). She can crawl super fast, she looks like a little spider scurrying around on the floor. She can crawl up the stairs. And she knows what a keyboard and mouse are for (guess I should stop blogging!).
Hope everyone is having a fine week -- Blazers made the play-offs so all is good here in the Flood home -- just waiting for those teeth to show up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey just catching up on the blog. Don't worry about the teeth, Connor got his first one right before his first birthday and then proceeded to get about one a week for the next 3 months. Non-stop drool fest! Get your toothers primed!