
Meet Taylor -- Audrey's future husband. Taylor is a little boy who lives nearby and who we absolutely adore (along with all of Audrey's many gal-pals). His mom and I took a bunch of classes together our freshman year at U of O and recently reconnected. We pretty much determined that our children will marry one another. On their first 'date', Taylor kept referring to Audrey as "Ben" -- but during today's play-date, Taylor (being the handsome guy he is) called her "baby" (and 'Audrey' too). Aud loves to keep up with him and take off his glasses. They are pretty fun to watch!
3 comments:
cutest pictures ever. I love these 2 kidlets together. Aud is a babe.
and I believe you took both of them! Nice work!!! :)
You took the one of Audrey undressing him. the camera felt like magic in my sweaty, stumpy fingers.
Post a Comment