For Beach Weekend, pt. II, we headed out to Cannon Beach to the Higgs Beach House and spent Valentine's Day with my parents. While Grandma S. and Grandpa J. watched Aud, Dan and I were able to grab a bite to eat and walk around town. Both town and the beach were bustling with visitors -- there was some sort of Wine Walk going on (at $20 per person, we declined to participate, however, we did grab a very good bottle o' wine @ the Wine Shack). We got the last bottle of the Puffin 2006 Red Table Wine; even my dad vouched that it was "not too bad" (which never happens). Audrey had a blast playing with her grandparents and Dan and I were thankful to have some time together for Valentine's Day. Another fun weekend for us Floodies (and some Higgsies)!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Beach Weekend, Part II
For Beach Weekend, pt. II, we headed out to Cannon Beach to the Higgs Beach House and spent Valentine's Day with my parents. While Grandma S. and Grandpa J. watched Aud, Dan and I were able to grab a bite to eat and walk around town. Both town and the beach were bustling with visitors -- there was some sort of Wine Walk going on (at $20 per person, we declined to participate, however, we did grab a very good bottle o' wine @ the Wine Shack). We got the last bottle of the Puffin 2006 Red Table Wine; even my dad vouched that it was "not too bad" (which never happens). Audrey had a blast playing with her grandparents and Dan and I were thankful to have some time together for Valentine's Day. Another fun weekend for us Floodies (and some Higgsies)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Audrey is such a sweetpea! I am glad you guys had a great V-Day weekend and even got some time to yourselves a bit!!
Post a Comment