Monday, February 23, 2009

9 Mos. Old

Tomorrow Audrey turns 9 months old. I tried to get some happy photos of her this evening, but she's teething pretty bad and has a low-grade temp. (hence the photo above). I was thinking today at work that if Audrey had a resume it would include the following:
  • Stands up with support and pulls self up to standing position (esp. in crib)
  • Says "Momma", "Mumm", "Da-da" and barks like dog
  • Throws hands up in the air to "So-Big!" and "Pat-a-Cake"
  • Can walk with assistance
  • Crawls at a medium-fast pace
  • Plays with door-jam
  • Gives Hi-Fives
  • Claps
  • Plays Peek-a-Boo
  • Can "read" books and flips pages
  • Smiles for the camera (most of the time)
  • Conduct phone-calls with her Dad when he's at work

1 comment:

The Looney Kids said...

Goes by too fast doesn't it? And glad I'm not the only one who can't always get super happy pictures of my kids :) Poor baby...