
Both Audrey and I woke up this morning after a long (and not so restful) night to find red spots covering Audrey's face and neck. I was alarmed to see so many spots, but Audrey did her normal morning ritual of smiling and chirping like a happy baby birdie. When I got up to my mom's today to help her with tomorrow's Thanksgiving, the spots started to spread all over. I called the advice nurse and soon found myself driving down Hwy 26 to take Audrey to the doctor's. Turns out that baby girl has hives. They gave her some baby dose of Benadryl and said that she should be fine, but that she'll knock out after taking her medicine. Sure enough, when we got back home, Aud was passed out in her seat. (I was happy to see that my new camera lens came in the mail, though).
2 comments:
Do you have any idea what caused her to have a hive reaction? What a bummer!
No clue what caused it -- she's still her normal happy herself this morning... just has red spots all over her face :(
Post a Comment