
I've been having that Simon and Garfunkel song stuck in my head a lot the past few days. Not much to note -- I realized it's been an entire week since I last updated the blog (sorry!). I've been busy working this past week and trying to keep on top of things such as laundry and keeping the house in order all while I'm still getting over my cold from a few weeks back. Dan took a personal day on Thursday and took Audrey to music class. This weekend we ventured to the Oregon Zoo and got talked into getting a
membership (which I am fairly certain will be worthwhile). Baby girl was mostly interested in watching the other kids as opposed to the animals. Although she was fascinated in watching the sealion swim around in circles (as seen above). Dan and I loved seeing the new baby elephant running around, he is so cute! Last night Dan let me have a night out with the girls while he stayed home with the baby -- I have such a great husband! Kylie, Allix and I had a fun night and we were home before 1 am! (a record!)
membership (which I am fairly certain will be worthwhile). Baby girl was mostly interested in watching the other kids as opposed to the animals. Although she was fascinated in watching the sealion swim around in circles (as seen above). Dan and I loved seeing the new baby elephant running around, he is so cute! Last night Dan let me have a night out with the girls while he stayed home with the baby -- I have such a great husband! Kylie, Allix and I had a fun night and we were home before 1 am! (a record!)
No comments:
Post a Comment