The last few days Audrey and I have been hanging out in the master bedroom (where the AC is). I'm getting sick with what I thought was just Eugene allergies, but now I can't talk. Audrey has a dry cough like her Mom, but seems to be doing a little better than me (which is good!) She has been smiling more than ever these days -- it is such an incredible feeling to see her smiling back at me. It brought me to tears the other day!


Later this evening Dan and I will have our first meeting at a Day Care center as I plan to return to work in Mid August. I can't help but feeling somewhat guilty of putting her in daycare, but I know that many parents do and I know I need that work/life balance. We'll see how it goes! Until then, I think I'll have a Popsicle for breakfast...
No comments:
Post a Comment