Thursday, November 19, 2009

Catch Up (again)






Audrey is almost 1 and a half.  How does time go by so quickly?  Audrey had a very enjoyable Halloween playing with her Bapa Flood (all Grandparents are hereby declared 'Bapas' according to Audrey).  She enjoyed giving candy to all the neighborhood kids -- Dan and I think next year she'll be able to do some trick-or-treating (I wonder how much candy she'll actually get after we take out all ones w/ potential allergies).  Audrey dressed up as a Packer's Cheerleader -- she was pretty cute with her pom poms and pigtails. 
 
The following week, I joined Dan in Northern California (picture above of the Bay Bridge that had recently re-opened).  Audrey stayed with her other 'bapas'for 3 nights.  This was the longest (and furthest) I had been away from her.  She did just fine (oh yeah, me too!).  It was nice to get away and see a dear friend of mine, but, I was happy to come back home to my girl.
  
Health wise, Audrey has been doing very well.  Now that she's out of day-care and back home with me, we have yet to have any major health concerns.  She did get her H1N1 vaccine last month (and is due for a booster next week, if it's available).  I also invested in a new vacuum to help cut down on the dust/allergens in the house.  I never thought the day would come where I was so excited about getting a vacuum -- and here it is.  Sweet.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving next week and seeing family whom we don't get to see as often as we would like.  I have also been quite busy with photo stuff, which has been a great stress reliever from the day-to-day mom lifestyle (and helps pay for the endless medical bills).
Wishing all of you a wonderful, and thankful, week ahead!

No comments: