Monday, March 16, 2009

Comes a Time


Since Audrey still has yet to get any teeth (she'll be 10 months old on 3/24), she eats limited foods beyond Gerber baby food. One of her favorite foods is the pickle. While in Eugene, the Floodies hit up their favorite breakfast spot in the heart of campus, The Glenwood. Dan ordered his Sage House Burrito w/ the veggie sausage; I ordered the Veggie Scramble with pineapple on the side, and Audrey devoured her small plate of sliced pickles.

We also spent some quality time with family, staying at Kevin and Lee's and spending a fun afternoon at Dave and Mika's watching Vivian and Audrey "play" together. It will be fun watching those two grow up and get into mischief together. Our trip to Florence was also pleasant -- it was nice hearing the great stories about my Grandpa and learning knew ones that I hadn't known about before. I had no idea that he owned 100 cars in his lifetime, or that he would recite poems, from memory, to the staff and residents of his assisted-living home. He will be missed.
Grandpa's steering knob

2 comments:

Amber said...

My daughter's teeth came in late too - 11 months. They all fell out late too, which was actually better. And, to this day, her favorite thing to eat is a pickle!

Jill said...

I adore The Glenwood. Yum.