With 2 days to go until Halloween, Dan spent the evening carving a rather intricate pumpkin. Some of you may recognize the design. We chose the iconic subject of Audrey II, that lovable yet deadly plant from The Little Shop of Horrors. Baby Audrey was already in bed, but I'm sure she will love to see Audrey the Second carved in our pumpkin on Halloween evening. Dan loved playing the part of the artist, while Julie photographed the event. She captured this spectacular shot of the final product. Julie made some delicious carrot-cake cupcakes for Dan's work potluck, I am sure they will be enjoyed by all. Happy Halloween!
This post was written by Dan in the 3rd person.
1 comment:
As someone who will soon be eating one of those cupcakes I just want to say Thanks, Julie! for making them - and that this is the most intricately carved pumpkin I've ever seen.
Written by Sharon in an intriguing combination of first and third person narratives.
Post a Comment